Updated: April 10, 2019
Cannenta Clinic Corp (“Cannenta Clinic”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates Cannenta Clinic technologies and cannentaclinic.com (the “Service”).
Cannenta Clinic is the data controller of your personal data and is responsible for ensuring that the processing is made in compliance with all applicable laws.
What information does Cannenta Clinic collect?
Cannenta Clinic collect information that identifies you as an individual, including your full name, post address and email address and password. Our patients can access, edit and delete their personal information at any time. Cannenta Clinic retains your personal information while you are a patient and will delete your personal information upon request.
Legal basis for processing
Cannenta Clinic need to process your personal data in order to provide our services to you. If you object to such processing, we will continue only if there is a compelling legitimate basis for the processing that outweighs your interest, fundamental rights or freedoms.
How do we use the information we collect?
In general, we use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current service offering. This may include:
- To create and maintain your account in a secure manner
- To identify you as a customer when interacting with you
- To improve our services, site and processes
- To improve your experience using our services and technology
- To provide and deliver products that you have requested
- To provide you accurate and useful customer service
- To communicate with you about service updates, news or security alerts
- To administer and carry out our obligations towards you as a patient
- To prevent unauthorised usage of our systems
- To comply with all relevant legal obligations
For how long do we keep your personal data?
Does Cannenta Clinic share your personal data?
Cannenta Clinic may share your personal data with Licenced Producers to assist in the patient sign up process and fulfilment of your orders.
Our responsibility for your rights
Cannenta Clinic is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable laws and that your rights are upheld when your data is processed. You may contact us at any time to exercise your rights.
Cannenta Clinic is responsible for answering your request to exercise your rights within one month from our receipt of your request. If your request is complicated, or if we have received a significant backlog of requests, we are entitled to prolong our response period with two additional months. If we assess that we cannot perform the actions you have requested, we will explain why and inform you about your right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
You have the right to request
1. Access to your personal data
2. Rectification of your personal data
3. Erasure of your personal data if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
4. The objecting to the processing of your personal data
Cannenta Clinic protects your personal data
Cannenta Clinic have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration and erasure. In the case of a security breach that may significantly affect you or your personal data we will contact you and inform you of what you can do to reduce this risk.